Build Failure on Cygwin Windows

Johnny Chen johnny.uw at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 17:36:11 PDT 2012

Sorry, I replaced that javah command with the one you gave me but now I got
another error:

[ build JVH ]
CustomTarget/accessibility/bridge/inc/WindowsAccessBridgeAdapter.h
Error: Could not find class file for
'org.openoffice.accessibility.WindowsAccessBridgeAdapter'.
C:/libo/solenv/gbuild/StaticLibrary.mk:49: *** gb_Deliver_deliver: file
does not exist in solver, and cannot be delivered: /cygdrive/c/libo/solver/
wntmsci12.pro/lib/svtool.lib.  Stop.