[REVIEW][3-5] fdo#38215: sw: fix consecutive border line gaps regression

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Fri Apr 20 05:56:39 PDT 2012

On 20/04/12 14:11, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-04-16 at 17:19 +0200, Michael Stahl wrote:
>> this fixes a regression in painting border lines in LO 3.4, leading to
>> small visible gaps between borders of consecutive paragraphs, and is
>> proposed for libreoffice-3-5.
>>
>> fixed by re-implementing the merging of border lines that are less than
>> 1.5 pixel apart that was done in the old paint implementation.
>
>> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=0868a0155a2b57daf7b862d120aead0458372b17
>> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=44092833d3a0f0d6074c64bd0e64bbdf11109afe
>
> So, looks reasonable to me, except it doesn't apply cleanly to 3-5, can
> you tweak it to apply to 3-5 and we can push that then to 3-5.

it requires this one first:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=1024c172a5bfb3d85a86fcf7a046aa2b03950edd

but then i still got a trivial conflict, so i've merged the 2 commits
into one that applies on top of the above, see attachment.

> And why
> the change from ::std::swap to a manual push_back of each line to new
> SequenceAsVector followed by clear on the original ?

because the types of the elements are different, the return value has
uno::Reference of XFooPrimitive while the member is changed to contain
rtl::Reference of BorderLinePrimitive so it's not necessary to
dynamic_cast while iterating over it.