[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Apr 23 01:55:07 PDT 2012

On Sat, 2012-04-21 at 09:09 -0500, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> >>       + bytemark machine #2
> >>               + working on *BSD in virtualbox with little
> >>                 joy help appreciated (Norbert)
> >>               + need 3x BSD virtual-boxes (ideally)
> >
> > I'd like to know a bit more about this item; Norbert, would you prefer real
> > boxes if possible ?

	So - one advantage of a VM here, is that -if- we have a 'standard'
virtual-machine for this, and do the tinderbox-ness in some snapshot or
somesuch; then in the event of problems, QA or Developers could re-use
the same VM for doing their own testing, so in some ways that might be
more generally useful.

	HTH,

		Michael.