typos in feature/coretext branch?

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 12:36:13 PDT 2012

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 1:12 PM, Korrawit Pruegsanusak
<detective.conan.1412 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Norbert, all,
>
> In commit [1], is it intended to have a trailing question marks like this:
>    +export ENABLE_CORETEXT?=@ENABLE_CORETEXT@
> and
>    -export GMAKE_PARALLELISM=@GMAKE_PARALLELISM@
>    +export GMAKE_PARALLELISM?=@GMAKE_PARALLELISM@

Yes it is intended, this allow to override this after the autogen...
which allow to switch come ENABLE_CORETEXT yes/no on the fly and also
to drop the //ism to 1 for instance on certain partial rebuild. both
very convenient while coding that feature :-)

> And I think the message in AC_MSG_CHECKING is incorrect:
>    +if test "$_os" = "Darwin"; then
>    + AC_MSG_CHECKING([whether to build the MySQL Connector extension])
>    + if test "$enable_coretext" = "yes"; then

yep, looks like a botched cut-and-paste :-)

Norbert