[PUSHED] Some fixes for Clang warnings

Catalin Iacob iacobcatalin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 13:32:07 PDT 2012

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 2:39 PM, Stephan Bergmann <sbergman at redhat.com> wrote:
> Pushed most of these now:
> 0001-WaE-Clang-empty-forloop-body.patch: trivially fixed tabs to spaces

Sorry for that, the file doesn't have mode declarations for Emacs like
they usually do, probably because it's a ll file.

> 0005-WaE-Clang-C-linkage-warning.patch: already fixed as
> 18f117ae6bde53f4427c777d7bbfca2cf6afdb04

I should pull before mailing patches :)

> 0006-WaE-patch-CLucene-to-avoid-Clang-unused-parameter-wa.patch: it could be
> useful to have some link in clucene/CustomTarget_source.mk indicating that
> the patch has been sent upstream, too

Will do

> Only 0002-WaE-Clang-unused-variable.patch and
> 0003-WaE-Clang-unused-variable.patch I did not push.  Can you change them as
> I suggested above (or just let me know if you want me to do that)?

I'll change and send them tomorrow, no time today.

Thanks for the review.

The plan is also to report the Clang crash that I encountered, I can
report your test too while I'm at it if I can reproduce it (didn't try
yet) and then keep going, as time allows, with Clang + werror and see
what else turns out.

Catalin