Weird runtime error

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Tue Apr 24 01:18:03 PDT 2012

On 04/23/2012 03:35 PM, Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
> I had the same problem during the WE and this morning. Removing profile
> directory did not solve the issue.
>
> This afternoon I updated my copy of the master up to
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=f3480645bd444649491942c501ec679a46eb8d09
> Now this error is gone.

My
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=c2fd9b533cfad18735df212cc7fd61443628dc0c>
"New cppu::defaultBootstrap_InitialComponentContext implementation"
could cause such errors for various reasons.

One was fixed with
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=0bbf79005a697c6781047c01f05eb660836a18e1>
"Do not fail for legacy rdb that only contains root key" and another was
fixed with
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=015283bb50e8d0d8127ea7c06deda202441f051e>
"Trying to parse legacy rdb as XML can cause InvalidRegistryException, too".

But there is one more known problem remaining ("duplicate
<implementation
name='com.sun.star.comp.Draw.framework.PresenterScreenJob'>" that Miklos
and Arnaud ran into) that I have not yet fixed.

Stephan