[REVIEW-3-5 3-5-3] default to Office 2007/2010 filters for export to ooxml

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 24 03:14:51 PDT 2012

Hey,

[1] changes the order of our export filters so that by default the
Office 2007/2010 export filters will be used for xlsx, docx and pptx
export. Office 2007 can't deal with standard conform ooxml documents
so we should not default to them when exporting. This is a regression
in 3-5 related to some reordering of the filters between 3-4 and 3-5.

The patch should be safe and will only change the position in the
dialog and the order for the TypeDetection during export.

Regards,
Markus

[1] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=f3d7d6ece96d74e55dc92babfd12812dfe1a4793