Base: Slow search in form

Egon listaseu at yahoo.es
Tue Apr 24 04:28:00 PDT 2012

Hello everybody

We have installed libreoffice 3.5.2 in an ubuntu 10.10 with java 1.6.30
environment. We are in a production model with about 200 users.

We have seen that if you do a search over a form in base, the speed of
the search in the form goes very slow in the second search once you have
reached the last register of the table.

We have a Base with HSQL. Once the search reachs the last register of
the table and it has no results. In the next search, the speed of the
search goes very slow. We must close the form, reopen it and do the
search, in this case, the speed of the search is normal.

The search is over one field.