[Libreoffice][GSoC2012] Introduction

Iain Billett iainbillett at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 06:57:54 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

My GSoC proposal has been accepted and I'm excited to be working on
LibreOffice this summer. I'll be working with Tor Lillqvist, and others I'm
sure, on LibreOffice for Android.

To introduce myself, I'm a final year computer engineering student at
Trinity College Dublin. Next year I plan to do a master's degree in
networking and distributed systems after which I'd like to get a job as a
software engineer. I'm really interested in mobile development and Android
in particular so I'm really excited to be on this project!

I look forward to working with you all,

Iain.