LibreOffice Hackfest Munich 2012

Florian Effenberger floeff at documentfoundation.org
Wed Apr 25 07:57:28 PDT 2012

Good news, everyone!

The LiMux office of the city of Munich invited us for a second
LibreOffice Hackfest in Bavaria's capital this autumn. To determine the
best weekend, please cast your vote in our poll at

	http://www.doodle.com/sz6eehwtn57f765a

The final date will be announced as soon as we know the time of the
LibreOffice Conference in Berlin, to avoid collisions.

Note that the Hackfest runs from Friday evening to Sunday lunchtime, but
we have only listed the respective Saturdays.

Happy hacking! ;-)

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108