Gerrit

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu Apr 26 05:27:05 PDT 2012

http://code.google.com/p/gerrit/issues/list ;)

> In my case, I'd like to have a 'show me the entire patch' button; the [Diff
> all unified] just opens a new window for every patch, which is not really
> what I want ;-)

True, just two hints wrt that:
- press ? and you will find the key navigation with makes this pretty easy usable
- if you press on the "patch" tab, the command to get this as a patch is shown
  in the line below and clicking the button at the end copies that line over to your
  copy-paste-buffer letting you watch/mangle/whatever the patch with your
  prefered tools.

Best,

Bjoern