need help: clean build of master does not run

Winfried Donkers W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl
Thu Apr 26 06:49:39 PDT 2012

> If you already ran into the problem, git pull && make will not automatically
> make it go away; you'll need to manually remove
> ~/.config/libreoffice/3/user/extensions/bundled/ once.
>
> Hence, I'll still like to know the current head on that machine, before you do
> a fresh git pull.  (And the "different by some hours," is the openSUSE 12.1
> head older or younger than the openSUSE 11.4 one?)  Please tell me it is at
> least five hours older.  ;)
The current head on my openSUSE 12.1 machine is commit 17d08197761567f72f8b58c8aa71bac31701968e
After deleting the bundles directory, LibreOffice did start (at the second attempt, I guess that having to create the file(s) made a first time start not possible).
I hope that all your problems -regarding this phenomenom- are solved :)

Winfried