New feature for libre Calc

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Apr 27 01:20:26 PDT 2012

Hi Bandula,

On Thu, 2012-04-26 at 22:37 -0700, Bandula Rodrigo wrote:
> Would like to suggest  a small feature that is used in ms xl. It
> goes like this :

	This is not a suitable list for feature requests - it is for developers
discussing patches, fixes and questions about the code.

> We are using libre office in more than 300 computers now. and no
> complains. only this accounts people are complaining.

	So, for a successful large deployment it is recommended that you pay
for enterprise support - that has a couple of benefits: first you help
indirectly fund the improvement of LibreOffice, and because of that you
can get your specific feature requests and bugs dealt with. Faliing a
support contract, you could contract individual features with local
developers :-)

	All the best,

		Michael.