Regarding your commit: Add all the available themes to the list

Korrawit Pruegsanusak detective.conan.1412 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 01:21:21 PDT 2012

Hello Tomas, all,

Regarding your commit: Add all the available themes to the list [1],
I'm thinking of my old experiment dated December 2011 [2].

Just a reminder: your commit
* added 'human' theme to the default theme list
* added 'classic', 'galaxy', and 'industrial' themes to all-theme list
* removed 'default' theme from both lists

So, default theme list now consists of: crystal, hicontrast, human,
oxygen, and tango.
And all theme list consists of: classic, crystal, galaxy, hicontrast,
human, industrial, oxygen, and tango.
The difference between the two list is: classic, galaxy, and industrial.

Back to the result of my experiment: the 'classic' and 'industrial'
themes aren't populated in the option list.

And now, the README file [3] says:
> The classic theme is left primarily for historical interest, rather than intended to be packaged.

So, could you please check by building with all themes, and see if we
really support them? Thanks :-)
But if you've already checked, please apologize me for the noise.
Or could anyone, including you :-), tell us more detailed story about
supporting themes?

Lastly, yes, the patch in [2] isn't pushed yet.

[1] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=62a318eea86feb9340970c71eac8555535d09b78
[2] http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2011-December/022268.html
[3] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/tree/icon-themes/README#n18

Thanks again :-)