[PATCH][PUSHED] gbuild conversion: cleaning up previously converted idlc module
dtardon at redhat.com
Mon Apr 30 22:34:58 PDT 2012
On Tue, May 01, 2012 at 12:34:58AM +0200, David Ostrovsky wrote:
> during gbuild'fication of idlc module I did a not so nice hack: as
> *_add_lexers helper function was not implemented,
> I replaced dmake code with gbuild code in CustomTarget-Makefile.
> I also forgot to remove the wrap_parser.cxx file.
> This patch cleans it up and introduce *_add_lexers helper methods,
> like *_add_grammars and friends:
I changed the names to LexTarget and _add_scanners, hopefully you do not
mind. I also cleaned it a bit, removing a couple of debugging lines.
> This patch is also a preparation for gbuild conversion of other modules.
> Module l10ntools has three lexer files (this is C-code though):
I do not think we should bother differentiating between C and C++-based
scanners; just treat them all as C++.
> echo $(find l10ntools -name *.l)
> l10ntools/source/cfglex.l l10ntools/source/srclex.l
There is another one in connectivity:
More information about the LibreOffice