Proposal/Prototype support for "fill in character" in Calc Number Format Strings // final patch set // verbose edition

Johann Messner johann.messner at jku.at
Wed Aug 1 07:26:45 PDT 2012

hello Noel,
[Cc to Philipp],

I tried to prepare a more "verbose" edition of the
patch set (and especially of the minor modifications
by myself) ... please see

   https://linux.jku.at/messner/LibreOffice/
   (-> patchInfo-31-Jul-2012__for_libreoffice.3.5.3-verbose.txt )

This file should be acceptable to the 'patch' command on a
box with the very same src tree (libreoffice 3.5.3). However,
since you're a developer you use a more advanced version of the libreoffice
source code. You will have to examine (and eventually adopt in a
cleaned up fashion) some of the code pieces very carefully..

regards,
hans