Dailies by banch?

Florian Effenberger floeff at documentfoundation.org
Sat Dec 1 04:29:37 PST 2012

Hello,

Niko Rönkkö wrote on 2012-12-01 07:06:
> Can someone, please, sort dev-build dailies by branch?
>
> http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/
>
> Michael M. said on IRC that "that could be done with symlinks quite
> easily I guess"
>
> So like:
> http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/libreoffice-3-6
> http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master
> or:
> http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/by_branch/libreoffice-3-6
> http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/by_branch/master
>
> It would be much easier to direct common people to test the right
> builds from Wiki for example..
>
> Not all tinderboxes are building all banches so today its behind some
> work to find usable build. Luckily(?) there is NOT so many tinderboxes..

I think this is rather a question for the developers, since that machine
is maintained by them and I don't want to interfere with their way of
working. :-)

If someone lets me know what to do, I am happy to, but I'm hesitant to
changing things on my own, without knowing all development details.

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Jabber: floeff at jabber.org | SIP: floeff at iptel.org