[PUSHED] adding calc add-in for option pricing

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Tue Dec 4 05:32:36 PST 2012

On 12/04/2012 01:23 PM, Fridrich Strba (via Code Review) wrote:
> Thank you for your patch! :-)  It has been merged to LibreOffice.
>
> If you are interested in details, please visit
>
>      https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/1232
>
> Approvals:
>    Fridrich Strba: Verified; Looks good to me, approved

Seeing this commit, I note that XPricingFunctions has method identifiers
starting with a lower case letter and containing underscores.  Such
identifiers are reserved to the UNO implementation.  (See
<http://www.openoffice.org/udk/common/man/typesystem.html>.  There is a
-w resp. -we switch for idlc to generate warnings resp. errors in such
cases, but that is not enabled in our build, because there were some
historic violations IIRC.)

Tino, can you adapt XPricingFunctions accordingly?

Eike, my vague understaning of Calc Add-Ins is that they indeed need
both a new UNO service and interface definition, right?

Stephan