[ANNOUNCE] libreoffice-4.0.0.0.beta1 tag created

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Thu Dec 6 03:28:34 PST 2012

Petr Mladek píše v St 05. 12. 2012 v 18:31 +0100:
> Hi,
>
> there have been created the libreoffice-4.0.0.0.beta1 tag. The
> corresponding official builds will be available within next few days.
>
> See the attached list of changes against 4.0.0.0.alpha1[*]
> See also http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/4.0

> [*] I am going to upload the list of changes against 3.6.4.3 tomorrow. It is a
> long list and it takes quite some time to filter cherry-picked commits
> and get list of bugzilla entries even by a script :-)

You might find the list of commits and fixed bugs against 4.6.4.3 is at
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/src/commits-libreoffice-4-0-release-4.0.0.0.beta1.log
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/src/bugs-libreoffice-4-0-release-4.0.0.0.beta1.log

The script used "git cherry" to filer cherry-picked commits. I hope that
it did it correctly ;-)

Anyway, much more interesting are the releases notes at
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/4.0 at this point.

Best Regards,
Petr