templates.libreoffice.org CMIS/FTP/DAV support

Andreas Mantke andreas.mantke at documentfoundation.org
Wed Dec 12 13:32:19 PST 2012

Hi Michael, Cedric,

Am 12.12.2012 22:20, schrieb Michael Meeks:
> On Wed, 2012-12-12 at 19:57 +0100, Andreas Mantke wrote:
>> yes, I could do. There is currently a WebDAV available for the
>> extensions- and the template-site:
>> webdav://extensions.libreoffice.org
>> webdav://templates.libreoffice.org
> 	If we're going to put this on a hot path that users use frequently; I
> suspect we should think about the server load etc. a little - and/or how
> things will cope if/as/when the server is unreachable / over-loaded ;-)
sure. We will migrate to a new server soon. If I remember correctly
every webservice will run in a seperate VM then. Thus would make it
easier to monitor the different services and maintain them. But maybe we
had to change the setup later to distribute the load between different
servers. That's posible with a different Plone buildout setting.

Regards,
Andreas

--
Andreas Mantke <andreas.mantke at documentfoundation.org>