lcov report: which directory's to filter out ?

John Smith lbalbalba at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 09:25:48 PST 2012

Hi,

I have made a new lcov code coverage report over at:
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/lcov_reports/master~2012-12-15_08.47.02/

As I ran all tests in 'make test' now, instead of stopping when a
single one fails (I had a lot of failures though) it should be at
least a somewhat more accurate description of the code that is covered
by the tests.

But maybe it still contains some directory's that should better be
filtered out ? I already filtered out '/usr/include/*' and
'/usr/lib/*', but maybe outhers should be too ?

I also excluded branch coverage data for this report (including it
takes longer, and the default is 'off'), as I wasnt sure about the
interest in it.

Regards,

John Smith.