[Libreoffice] CREDITS.odt, http://www.libreoffice.org/about-us/credits/

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Wed Feb 1 01:20:15 PST 2012

Hi Muthu,

On 2012-02-01 at 13:44 +0530, Muthu Subramanian K wrote:

> While at it: My commits from around the year 2005 seem to have been
> missed causing my joining date to be listed as 2010. It would be great
> if it could be fixed as well. Thanks!

I am very much afraid this is lost in the history of the CWS merges :-(
It might be properly affiliated only if you had commit access to
ooo-build at that time (and committed your stuff there), the history of
that counts.

The CVS -> SVN migration has ripped off anything that was not in the
main branch; and the main branch in 2005 contained only the CWS merges,
and a few master fixes - so your commits must be hidden behind some
release engineer's name, sorry for that.

Regards,
Kendy