[Libreoffice] l10ntools clean-up?

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Wed Feb 1 03:42:28 PST 2012

On 02/01/2012 12:01 PM, Michael Stahl wrote:
> actually regressions should be easy to prevent here: just build 2 full
> trees with all options, e.g. enable all extensions, help, all languages;
> then diff the files produced by the tools.

In principle at least (and I'll surely do tests along these lines).  In
practice however, things are a little harder.  Complete input data
(--with-lang=all) is huge; what parts exactly of the build (*/$INPATH/*)
to copy aside for later comparison is not always glaringly evident;
doing changes incrementally would conflict with other people's commits
invalidating the comparison data saved upfront.

Stephan