[Libreoffice] R: R: Fatal error building Windows release (Cygwin)

Mat M matm at gmx.fr
Wed Feb 1 15:33:05 PST 2012

Hi Noel

Could you confirm you needed to update Env.host.sh before launching it ?
At least *I* needed, since  CC="/cygdrive/c/Program Files
(x86)/MICROS~2.0/VC/bin/cl.exe" is not the kind of path make likes (spaces
& parens).

TY

Mathias M

--
Utilisant le logiciel de courrier révolutionnaire d'Opera :
http://www.opera.com/mail/