[Libreoffice] [RFC] cairo-less build, misc build patches

Riccardo Magliocchetti riccardo.magliocchetti at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 06:53:20 PST 2012

Hello,

i'm poking again with X11 / cairo / whatever less build and i've found
that cairo is required even if cairo canvas is disabled. I can expect it
will break the case without cairo cainvas but with librsvg, should i
prevent the case?

With this patch the build is failing with missing X11 headers and then
with this that looks like a missing -Ifreetype2/ somewhere:

In file included from /home/rm/src/libo/vcl/inc/generic/glyphcache.hxx:64:0,
                  from
/home/rm/src/libo/vcl/generic/print/genpspgraphics.cxx:42:
/usr/include/ft2build.h:56:38: fatal error: freetype/config/ftheader.h:
No such file or directory

Any hint?

Also while analyzing some build failures :) it looks to me that
tools/inc/tools/prex.h should close the extern C block. Patch attached.

Finally vcl/unx/generic/printer/cupsmgr.cxx probably want also to be
enclosed in HAVE_CUPS_H. Patch attached too.

Please note that I'm diffing against an old master because of
anongit.fd.o problems.

Statement about license of my contributions here [1]

Please review :)

[1]
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2012-February/025156.html

--