Several lines not executed in a function of MacabDatabaseMetaData.cxx

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Sun Feb 5 01:04:32 PST 2012

Hi,

Cppcheck reports this :
core/connectivity/source/drivers/macab/MacabDatabaseMetaData.cxx
1044	unreachableCode	style	Statements following return, break, continue,
goto or throw will never be executed.
   1039 Reference< XResultSet > SAL_CALL
MacabDatabaseMetaData::getVersionColumns(
   1040     const Any&, const ::rtl::OUString&, const ::rtl::OUString& table
) throw(SQLException, RuntimeException)
   1041 {
   1042     return new ODatabaseMetaDataResultSet(
ODatabaseMetaDataResultSet::eVersionColumns );
   1043
   1044     ::connectivity::ODatabaseMetaDataResultSet* pResult = new
::connectivity::ODatabaseMetaDataResultSet(::connectivity::ODatabaseMetaDataResultSet::eVersionColumns);
   1045     Reference< XResultSet > xRef = pResult;
   1046
   1047     ODatabaseMetaDataResultSet::ORows aRows;

I fixed some reports like this but it was just a return after a throw
usually.
Here I hesitate to just remove all the lines after the return. Perhaps the
return is wrong.

Any idea ?

Julien.