[RFC] x11 / cairo-less build try #2

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 14:57:12 PST 2012

Hello there,

On 7 February 2012 18:19, Riccardo Magliocchetti
<riccardo.magliocchetti at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've progressed a bit with X11 / cairo less build. Now everything builds but
> somethings chokes in make dev-install:
>
> http://pastebin.com/qsi0wPFR
>
> Where are these missing files listed? I suppose i have to add some
> conditionals.

git grep for them in scp2/
Only type the base of the name:
'git grep acc | grep LIB' .. or 'git grep acc | grep RES' for .res file

> If someone is so keen to take a look at the patches and point out what could
> be improved, uneeded changes (RepositoryModule_ooo.mk?) it'll be great.

Seems like RepositoryModule_ooo.mk is used only when running 'make
check'. I don't think you need to change it.

Are you sure you want to change GUIBASE ?
For example missing files: spadmin, spaen-US.res.. are from padmin/
module and there is
ifeq ($(GUIBASE),unx) in Module_padmin.mk

HTH,

Matúš