config_host doesn't set $PATH

Korrawit Pruegsanusak detective.conan.1412 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 02:07:22 PST 2012

Hello Norbert, all,

First of all, thanks for your work regarding killing the Env.host.sh :-)

Anyway, it doesn't set $PATH - the environment variables - like
Env.host.sh did in the past, at least in cygwin.

In Env.host.sh, $PATH is created from set_soenv.in, setting the path
to msvc binaries before /usr/bin/*. That is, when calling `link`, it
would execute the msvc linker.
But now it will execute gnu linker, which is incorrect and break my build.

Is this intended? If yes, I have to set the $PATH manually, right?

Best Regards,
--
Korrawit Pruegsanusak