Moderator / maintainer for FDO Bugzilla ?

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 04:49:15 PST 2012

Hi all,

I've been trying to change my options in the FDO bugzilla, so that :

(1) I don't get an e-mail every time someone creates a new bug report
(2) any e-mail I do get, is sent to a new e-mail address

In order to change (1), I have logged in on several occasions, navigated
to the options page and changed the preferences in the e-mail
notifications page, then saved. However, no matter what I do, none of
the changes remain set. Whenever I log back in again, I see that the
e-mail tick boxes are all set once again. This is most annoying.

In order to change (2), I logged in and was able to change my e-mail
contact address, and save it. I also got a confirmatory e-mail at my old
e-mail address and my new e-mail address stating that the change would
be effective within 3 days - I naturally confirmed the change, but the
e-mails are still getting sent to my old e-mail address, whereas my
login e-mail has effectively changed. It has also now been more that 4
days since I requested the change.

Who am I supposed to contact so that I get all this sorted out for good,
once and for all ?

Alex