[PUSHED][MASTER][3-5] fdo#45117 - Input window to ask if save in docx or odf format looks unequilibrated

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Wed Feb 8 06:29:22 PST 2012

Josh Heidenreich píše v St 08. 02. 2012 v 18:51 +1030:
> Hi,
>
> This patch fixes the problem listed in the bug.
> It adjusts the width of the dialog to be wider, if required.
>
> This is one of the bugs listed in LibO most annoying bugs 3.5
> (fdo#37361), so I guess this patch should go into 3.5 as well.

Great fix. Works well. I have pushed it into both master and 3-5 branch,
see
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=09be8bbee6b49680dd2a16f5b4c2c2f8d9eca72c
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-5&id=cce15c38036c5d7de1405012dc448f3fb3ab3476

Thanks a lot for the patch.