PATCH build errors on Ubuntu 10.04

Rene Engelhard rene at debian.org
Wed Feb 8 07:58:52 PST 2012

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 08, 2012 at 04:44:00PM +0100, Alexander Bergmann wrote:
>    which are enabled by default, but can be disabled pretty safely. Some of
>    them --disable-epm, --without-junit and --without-java were documented in
>    the wiki: [1]http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/How_to_build

I agree with the first both. I think we should keep Java on per default, though
to get a full build ((wizards, Base, filters, help index missing otherwise etc.)

>    Now --without-doxygen and --disable-odk look like they can be used, too.

You don't need --without-doxygen when you do --disable-odk, but yeah, I think
--disable-odk per  default could work (not everyone needs the SDK)

>    Probably --disable-mozilla as well?

ACK.

Regards,

Rene