basegfx::fround and friends seems needed in windows build

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Wed Feb 8 12:30:41 PST 2012

On Wed, 2012-02-08 at 20:33 +0100, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> I guess one can argue both ways here.  A feature-complete basegfx
> library where some features happen to only be used in certain scenarios,
> but the library itself clean of scenario-differentiating ifdef hacks vs.
> "micro-level configuration management."

If an inline is unused it doesn't appear, seeing as gcc doesn't generate
code for unused inlines. And if something is only used by a cppunit test
then it doesn't appear either seeing as calls to the code are
generated ;-)

So there are some alternatives options to hide something from
callcatcher. Remove it, ifdef it out, convert it to an inline, write
unit tests that call it, add it to the sed line that differentiates
unusedcode.all from unusedcode.easy

C.