Android UI branch

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Feb 9 02:01:33 PST 2012

On Thu, 2012-02-09 at 08:14 +0100, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
> Would it be possible to get a branch specifically for android work where
> i can push any of my work or for now just work on a local clone for the
> time being?

	Git has this wonderful concept of local branches - you can create as
many as you like. To push your patches as/when you've created them -
you'll want to send patches to be reviewed on the list. The existing
feature/android branch is the one to base from.

	Having said that, writing help for an interface that doesn't exist yet
is an interesting choice ;-)

	All the best,

		Michael.