OK to merge the fw? libraries in framework?

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Thu Feb 9 03:14:19 PST 2012

>Thanks for the explanation. It seems that loading a writer document
> gives us: 'fwk', 'fwi', and 'fwe' but not 'fwm' and 'fwl' - so prolly it
> makes sense to merge only the ones used at startup.

On the other hand, desktop/Pagein_common.mk mentions all except fwm.
(But  then fwm is clearly the very smallest of them, so whether it is
included in a merged super-fwk or not shouldn't matter much IMHO.)
What does this mean, that also fwl gets "paged in" anyway?

So, should I continue merging into one fwk_new = fwe+fwi+fwk+fwl+fwm
(mostly done, seems to work on OS X, still compiling on Windows), or
redo as two libs fwk_new = fwe+fwi+fwk and fwl_new = fwl+fwm ?

--tml