How to compile Calc

LOH KOK HOE huahsin68 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 05:19:00 PST 2012

Thank you so much on the support.

My development is on Fedora Linux with Firefox web browser.

I was reading the guide from this site (the only site I can reference). >
http://www.libreoffice.org/developers-3/. I think it should be the latest
one.

Regarding on the code base documentation, I found there are lacking of this
info where it could be so important to find the "road map" for new joiner
where they should go.

Give me some more time to get myself ready for the code.

THanks @!