OK to merge the fw? libraries in framework?

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 06:48:06 PST 2012

On 9 February 2012 15:25, Tor Lillqvist <tml at iki.fi> wrote:
> Anyway, I think Matus had planned/experimented with merging also fwk
> (and more) into libmerged; will next then try that with the new fwk
> and see what happens and what needs to be fixed for it to work.

fwe in used in Library_sfx.mk so you would need to merge also sfx.
But if you are going to try that you will have problems because
svx/source/form/typemap.o and sfx2/source/appl/appbas.o export symbols
with the same name.
See also
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/merging-libraries-problem-with-multiple-definitions-td3617486.html
(At least I think nothing has changed there)

Solving that more can go into libmerged (sb, tk, or something from vcl)
vcl needs unotest gbuild'ified but that should be easy (I could do it)
toolkit, xmlscript can be added to tail_build now.
Maybe xcr from xmlscript can be added into libmerged without sfx
('now' after adding to tail_build).

Best,

Matus