[Libreoffice] [REVIEW][3.5][3.5.0?] fix for fdo#44836 (leaking page breaks)

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Feb 9 06:56:29 PST 2012

On Thu, 2012-02-09 at 13:53 +0100, Cor Nouws wrote:
> >> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=9babbf346c4d6f76e8b3a243a00e73a173c16ba6
> Did this make 3.5.0rc3?

	Yes - it's in the branch before rc3.

> While working with RC3, if I open a document and the mouse pointer hangs
> in the area of the header/footer, the blue separator always is shown,
> though the mouse is not touched at all. Also scrolling the document, and
> not touching the mouse, doesn't makes it disappear.

	OK - interesting; but that's a different issue I think. I thought kendy
had nailed that ... perhaps it didn't make it to -3-5 ?

> Happy to file a bug if needed and such, but thought better to ask first.

	This was fixing the -leakage- of page-breaks, whereby we could get page
breaks rendered in a number of locations up and down the page. I hope
that's gone - the fix looks reasonably convincing for that ;-)

	All the best,

		Michael.