basegfx::fround and friends seems needed in windows build

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Feb 13 03:24:18 PST 2012

Hi there,

On Sun, 2012-02-12 at 12:45 +0700, Korrawit Pruegsanusak wrote:

> Could you please give me a hint how to do this? Thanks :-)

	Sure ! :-) so we want to keep:

+    BASEGFX_DLLPUBLIC B2IRange fround(const B2DRange& rRange);

	around [sic.] ;-)

	The basegfx/CppunitTest makefile points to the code that is used for
unit testing.

	I suggest we add a method to test/basegfx2d.cxx that has an equivalent:

    CPPUNIT_TEST(rotate);

	that does some trivial operation on that method, and checks the
results :-) that will ensure the method is called at least from
somewhere & calm down the unusedcode checker [ we can remove it from the
list then ].

	Does that make sense ?

	Thanks ! :-)

		Michael.