[Libreoffice-commits] .: external/gcc3_specific

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Mon Feb 13 06:54:52 PST 2012

On 02/13/2012 03:39 PM, Fridrich Strba wrote:
> New commits:
> commit 9a51a7ae7153fee17013867bd7bbaacedee1980a
> Author: Fridrich Štrba<fridrich.strba at bluewin.ch>
> Date:   Mon Feb 13 15:39:43 2012 +0100
>
>      Copy the gcc's stdlibs to solver even if not packaging them

Hi Fridrich,

Mid-term, once implicit --with-sytem-stdlibs has proven fine for our
generic Linux builds, I would like to get rid of the whole machinery
around copying those libs into solver (external/gcc_specific/,
solenv/bin/gccinstlib.pl) and the option to include them in installation
sets.

For that, it would be great if in the future we could find a better fix
(see my LD_LIBRARY_PATH suggestions) than this stopgap solution to make
the Release_Configuration tinderboxes happy.

Stephan