[REVIEW] smoketest -> gbuild, TestExtension.idl needed ?

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 14:21:49 PST 2012

On 12 February 2012 23:51, Matúš Kukan <matus.kukan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do not push them without improvement, make check fails for me.
> Attached diff solves one problem but still there is something wrong.

Well, I was fooled by smoketest/com/sun/star/comp/smoketest/makefile.mk
There is javamaker involved, but the produced .class file does not end
up in TestExtension.jar
So the call to javamaker it's pointless ..whatever.

Then I also tried to remove TestExtension.rdb from TestExtension.oxt
and make check was also successful.
So, can I remove TestExtension.idl file ? Anybody has opinion about this ?

I'd like to push attached patch. Hopefully it will work also for
others and there is nothing wrong with removing TestExtension.rdb from
TestExtension.oxt.

(I will push myself with others if it is ok)

Matus