one-big library approach of mozilla ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue Feb 14 04:24:53 PST 2012

Hi Taras,

	We're running into some fun performance & development iteration
problems with LibreOffice as we plan to merge more libraries together;
and I was wondering - how does Mozilla deal with that ?

	How long does it take your developers to link / go around a development
iteration ? are you using incremental linking ? and/or is there a
different library separation for developers ? or is it basically fast to
link (even with debuginfo) :-)

	Tips & tricks appreciated; oh - and ! thanks for your hospitality
during FOSDEM :-) great to catch up.

	All the best,

		Michael.