SVG export feature

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Tue Feb 14 06:13:06 PST 2012

Germano Lector wrote:
> Firstly, I just wanna say that I'm not sure if this is the correct
> list to post this,

Hi Germano,

oh, really, it is - as you're interested in the code itself! :)

> Initially, I'm thinking about to improve the SVG export feature,
> trying to put some animations to work. I understand that this
> would not be an easy task, so I'm here to see if you guys have
> some kind of directions or even tell me if there's some related
> work in progress.

Have you tried Marco's awesome Impress slideshow exporter? Just tick
the Tools->Options->General->"enable experimental features" checkbox
and export a presentation that contains animations to svg - and load
that in a reasonably modern browser. :)

Code is here: filter/source/svg/svgexport.cxx

Cheers,

-- Thorsten