[PUSHED] fdo#37775 - EasyHack: Recent Documents not updated by Save & Save As...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue Feb 14 08:31:17 PST 2012

Hi Muhammad,

On Tue, 2012-02-14 at 10:58 +0200, Muhammad Haggag wrote:
> It's possible to solve that without having to update the list on open.
> We can intercept the beginning of the "Save As" operation and update
> the list with the old document. I uploaded a new patch that does that
> (and removed the list update on document open).

	Incidentally, I really like the patch - and as someone who exits their
app often via either a SEGV, or an explicit kill, I'd really like the
recently used documents list to work ;-)

	I've merged it to master, thanks so much for your work here; do you
have another easy hack or some cleanup in your sights next ? :-) usually
things start to occur to people after they've read around the code for a
bit ;-)

	Thanks !

		Michael.