[REVIEW] smoketest -> gbuild, TestExtension.idl needed ?

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Tue Feb 14 09:23:52 PST 2012

> I was wondering - how are we doing wrt. getting more of the
> libraries into tail_build and libmerged ?

In the feature/android branch I have added the fw[eiklm], sfx, sb, svt
and tk libraries to libmerged. Working on verifying that the last
addition didn't break anything; I found a nice direct reference to the
name "tk" in http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/vcl/source/app/svapp.cxx#1541
... Still haven't been able to get a master MSVC build with
--enable-mergelibs and an enlarged merging to complete, but unsure
whether merging is something we want on Windows or not anyway, there
seems to be differing opinons...

I also merged sal and sal_textenc (in the --enable-mergelibs case).

--tml