qa-build errros on clean code

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 15 10:05:11 PST 2012

Hey,

2012/2/15 Riccardo Magliocchetti <riccardo.magliocchetti at gmail.com>:
> Hi Winfried,
>
> Il 15/02/2012 16:30, Winfried Donkers ha scritto:
>>
>> Value: 8
>> 33formel: =A1+B1
>>
>> 3
>> ucalc.cxx:2924:Assertion
>> Test name: N12_GLOBAL__N_14TestE::testPostIts
>> assertion failed
>> - Expression: m_pDoc->GetNote(rAddr) == NULL
>> - note hasn't moved
>> Any suggestions?
>

> I have this very same failure plus another connectivity related, building
> with this patch applied to at least finish the build:
>
> http://paste.ubuntu.com/843064/

I don't like this solution but well the other option is to debug ucalc
and find why it fails ( it does not for me ). Since you now disabled
the test can you at least check after a full build that if you start
calc insert a note in B2 and then insert a column before B2 the note
is moved to C2. Ideally you would even check that inserting a row will
move the note to C3.

And can you please tell us your build options. You are now the thirs
person in two weeks complaining about this failure so i would like to
fix it ASAP.

Markus