Refactor installer::sorter

Tim Retout tim at retout.co.uk
Wed Feb 15 13:58:19 PST 2012

Hi!

Here are a few patches related to installer::sorter.  I've tried to
keep them low-risk, because much of the code is called during Windows
builds, which I'm not yet testing.

I think the sort algorithm used currently in installer::sorter must be
equivalent to bubble sort; in any case, I removed two of the
subroutines, and replaced the third with a Schwartzian Transform
(which might be overkill for this case, but I need to check the
callers).

I added a unit test for the remaining sort function, but I haven't
tried to plug it in to the build system or anything.  I tried to adapt
the standard license header template to Perl comments.

Kind regards,

--
Tim Retout <tim at retout.co.uk>