dbaccess_macros_test: no orderly shutdown

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Feb 16 03:06:02 PST 2012

Hi Stephan,

On Wed, 2012-02-15 at 20:12 +0100, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> Just experienced a spurious crash of cppunittester when executing
> Cppunit_dbaccess_macros_test, see backtraces below:

	Good :-) I was getting an apparently unrelated memory corruption
destroying some vector of toolkit controls IIRC.

	Unfortunately, running:

	VALGRIND=memcheck make tail_build

	turns into some aggressive fork bomb ;-) at least, when you're building
in parallel - the working set for umpteen valgrinds is really
staggeringly vast.

	Another area where (somehow) forcing serialization of testing might
make sense (?)

	Regards,

		Michael.