[REVIEWED][REVIEW] fdo#45553 fix RTF import of space-before/after tokens

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at suse.cz
Thu Feb 16 04:02:05 PST 2012

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 11:54:17AM +0000, Caolán McNamara <caolanm at redhat.com> wrote:
> Done. I won't pretend I understand the commit, but nothing screams
> wrong.

Just for the reference - the rtf tokenizer generates a parse tree, which
is then accessed by the domain mapper. In this case the problem was that
these paragraph properties should not be put to the paragraph properties
list directly, but inside the NS_ooxml::LN_CT_PPrBase_spacing sub-list,
otherwise dmapper simply ignores it later.