[REVIEW:3-5] bin bogus JRE warnings on first-start ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Feb 16 04:49:08 PST 2012

Hi there,

	This is not really my sphere of expertise, so review appreciated.
Rather than clobber the DesktopContext with some out-of band magic
(which creates the JavaInteractionHandler that in the end complains). I
thought I'd just give this guy a nil context - which seems to work
reasonably.

	On master you can also export STOC_FORCE_NO_JRE=1 # to debug this stuff
on Linux (it's harder to provoke a non-working JRE otherwise).

	I'd like to get this into 3.5.1 - thoughts appreciated :-) IMHO it is
rather better not to show this warning, than provide two scary looking,
and ultimately bogus dialogs there.

	All the best,

		Michael.