R: Building LibreOffice on Windows

walter w.guerrieri at ranocchilab.com
Thu Feb 16 09:24:29 PST 2012

>In other words, you are doing this commercially, as part of your job, for
business purposes?
[walter] YES

>So you are instead demanding that the "community" (which consists of
volunteers spending their own personal resources, and paid developers
working for >companies that might even be your competitors in some
 >sense) "waste" *their* time in helping you in your commercial efforts?
 >That sounds a bit unfair or even rude to me. But let's assume that was not
the intent and I am just interpreting you badly.
[walter] NO,
My only problem is knowing whether to invest my time in 'cygwin' or Linux.
I need to build a customized version, and the new code will be returned to
the community

Regards
walter